Two near-misses between airplanes and drones renew the fear of drones causing a major air accident. A drone entered the airspace above Manchester's airport and came within six metres of a Boeing 767 preparing to land. Another drone passed close to an Airbus A320 above London.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Photos show 'weaponized commercial drones' in Iraq
- Anti-drone squads will now police prisons in the U.K.
- African airline reports drone collision with Boeing 737-700
- Pentagon worried about drone threats
- ISIS increasingly modifying drones to drop bombs
- North Korea May Be Developing a Dirty Bomb Drone
- Islamic State uses drone with explosives to kill troops in Iraq
- Unidentified drones spotted above Nordic military exercise