The Islamic State has transformed small drones into dangerous mobile explosives, prompting American commanders in Iraq to issue a warning to forces fighting ISIS to treat any type of UAV as a potential explosive device. Having used surveillance drones on the battlefield for some time, ISIS could now misuse commercially available drones in the fight against coalition forces in the battle in Mosul.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAfrica | airplane | airtraffic | bombs | collision | crash | dirty bomb drone | drone defense | drone invasions | Iraq | ISIS | islamic state | Military | Mozambique | north korea | Pentagon | prisons | radioactive drone | smuggling | terror | UK | US military | weaponized drones |
Most Popular Articles
- Anti-drone squads will now police prisons in the U.K.
- Photos show 'weaponized commercial drones' in Iraq
- African airline reports drone collision with Boeing 737-700
- Pentagon worried about drone threats
- ISIS increasingly modifying drones to drop bombs
- North Korea May Be Developing a Dirty Bomb Drone
- Two near-crashes between airplanes and drones
- Unidentified drones spotted above Nordic military exercise