According to The Mail on Sunday, three drones carrying contraband were flown into a prison in a single day. The UAVs were packed full of drugs, mobile phones and SIM cards and crash-landed in the grounds of Liverpool jail. There has recently been a huge rise in the number of illegal drone invasions:
‘Three drones in a day is unprecedented. This illustrates the scope of the problem. And it is getting worse.’
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Photos show 'weaponized commercial drones' in Iraq
- Anti-drone squads will now police prisons in the U.K.
- African airline reports drone collision with Boeing 737-700
- Pentagon worried about drone threats
- ISIS increasingly modifying drones to drop bombs
- North Korea May Be Developing a Dirty Bomb Drone
- Islamic State uses drone with explosives to kill troops in Iraq
- Two near-crashes between airplanes and drones